In Memory of Charlie Collinson
3v3 TOURNAMENT SERIES
Skillz Check Soccer Academy (SCSA), in memory of Charlie Collinson, will be presenting the annual Skillz Check Soccer Academy 3v3 Soccer Tournament. The new and exciting program will be coming in 2019.
Why 3v3 Soccer?
- Create your own fun name!
- Design your own uniforms
- Small teams—3-6 players per team
- No certified coach necessary
- Families welcome
- No club affiliation needed
- Quick starts with kick-ins
- Quick substitutions, lots of playing time
- Onsite activities and delicious sampling
- Track ranking points awarded for participating in Kick It events
3v3 SOCCER is the BEST way to develop the following soccer skills
- Create more touches per player
- Learn spacing / supporting shape
- Win 1v1 battles using support & balance from teammates
- Develop more confidence in attacking & defending
- Increase ball possession & build confidence in controlling the ball in tight spaces
- Enhance players’ speed of play, field vision, & field awareness
3v3 Rules & Game Concepts
- Younger age groups (8 years old and younger) play on a 20 yard by 30 yard field, while older age groups and adults play on a 30 yard by 40 yard field. The goal is 4 feet tall by 8 feet wide.
- No goalies, high-scoring, fast movement, each player touches the ball constantly and learns the 3-player game. This concept helps each player move to the full-sided 11v11 game with confidence and skill.
Come join us for competition, fun, and games!
CLICK HERE to register.